Weekly Classes at Young Chefs Academy are a great opportunity to sharpen life-skills and stir-up creativity! We take the fear, mystery and the unknown out of cooking while providing a safe and conducive environment for interactive learning and self-discovery. Our classes are held year-round and are uniquely structured around a monthly theme.
Classes Available @ IPC Damansara Branch:
Register today by booking classes below, call us/whatsapps @ 018-255 2425 / 03-7733 1618 or walk in.
Weekday Baking Classes :
Tuesday ( Muffin Recipe ) 2pm-3pm or 4:30pm-5:30pm
Wednesday ( Cookie Recipe) 2pm-3pm or 4:30pm-5:30pm
Thursday ( Bread Recipe ) 2pm-3pm
Weekend Classes :
• Kinder Cooks (Ages 3-6) Thursday (4pm-5pm) / Friday (2pm-3pm) or (4:30pm-5:30pm) / Saturday (11am-12pm) or (3:30pm-4:30pm) / Sunday (1:30pm-2:30pm)
• Junior Chefs (Ages 7-11) Thursday (4pm-5:30pm) / Friday (4:30pm-6pm) / Saturday (11am-12:30pm) or (3:30pm-5pm) / Sunday (1:30pm-3pm)
• Senior Chefs (Ages 11-17) Saturday (1pm-3pm) * Different fee structure
If your child is yet to try out the way YCA cooks, sign them up now for a trial class at a minimal fee!
August 2018 Recipe Menu
• Kinder Cooks & Junior Chefs Theme : Animal Farm !
• Senior Chefs July 2018 Theme : PASTRY !
* All classes are to be booked 3 days in advance.
* Full payment is required to secure your child's seat.
* Age range for class types is used as an initial guide for class placement however age may vary within classes based on experience, skill, or other related factors - assessment by YCA Teacher.
* Classes are scheduled based on interest and availability and are subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to low enrollment and/or participation.